PE/PET (ET) sheath-core bicomponent spunbonded nonwoven fabric is formed by numerous continuous sheath-core bicomponent filament fibers. Which are those fibers where one of the components (core) PET is fully surrounded by the second component (sheath) PE. The ES filament fibers are bonded together by hot calender. This largely increased the softness and tensile strength.
Is this PET spunbond nonwoven fabric?
1. The answer is no.
2. PET spunbond is monocomponent spunbond nonwoven as the PP nonwoven fabric.
3. If you have already known our PE/PP(EP) sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven, then you have already known this PE/PET is very similar but with PET(polyester) as the core material and PE as the sheath material.
4. Compare to polyester spunbond nonwoven, PE/PET has the better soft handfeeling, highly elasticity, easy lamination properties.
Is PE/PET spunbond nonwoven fabric same as PE film coat with PET?
1. Obvious the answer is no. They are different.
2. PE/PET is type of spunbond nonwoven fabric which we called it sheath-core bicomponent filament nonwoven. And PE film coat with PET which is adopted the monocomponent PET/polyester spunbond nonwoven as the substrate to coate with PE film.
3. PE/PET is very easy coated or laminated because its sheath is PE. Low melting point. better soft handfeeling, highly elasticity...
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PE/PP SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NON-WOVEN FABRICS?
Better to know the details, features, applications of PE/PP bico nonwoven before you buy.
You may interested in PE/PET sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric