1. Softness and pleasant hand feeling than PP and PET. Better strength than EP.
2. Excellent water-resistant/hydrophobic properties.
3. Excellent, comfort qualities in contact with the most sensitive parts of human skin.
4. Higher elasticity. Easy-self sealing, good laminating properties, higher possibilities of binding(polyethylene) with other materials for composite fabric in automotive or building industries.
5. Good laminating properties.
6. No residue, no shedding. Non-toxic, non-stimulated, can effectively protect the human skin.
medical product: Such like, various protective clothing, surgical
gowns, face mask, covers, clean room apparel, military clothing and
2. High-end auto, yacht, boat upholstery: Interior upholstery, seat covers etc...
3. Coating, lamination and composite products. It could be the backing choice.
4. Luxury packaging materials: Such as diamond, wine, watch, floppy disk
liners, mail envelop, necklace, earrings, rings, underwear, book cover.
5. Desiccant packaging materials.
6. Wedding dressings, flowers.
7. Others: bedding construction sheeting, quilt backing, flagging,
drapery components, sterile packaging, display felts, tents, airline
headrest and the like.