Nowadays, more and more nonwoven cloth to be used in medical industry. Why they are so popular? They are economical and eco-friendly.
Here are three types of spunbond non woven material to be used in medical fields and become more and more popular.
The normal type polyester spunbond non woven cloth
1. Hydrophobic: It is the feature of non-woven which means the spunbond nonwoven fabric itself does not absorb any liquid. We also call it water-repellent, water resistant (waterproof) or hydrophobic PET spunbond nonwoven. This does not mean the water cannot go through the nonwovens. In some ways, the water can immerse through the non woven. If you want some water immerses through the nonwoven, you need to choose the lightweight between 10gsm-25gsm. Whether the water can go through or not depends on the weight of per square meter. The lighter weight can immerse easily than the thicker. As this reason, we can use this for agriculture or horticulture mulch for frost protection or prevent weed growth (30-50gsm is suitable for this).
2. High temperature resistant: The melting point of PET spunbond fabric is around 260℃ which is dimensional stability in the high temperature conditions. It is widely and largely to be used for various nonwoven bags printing. We also call it low shirking nonwoven fabric polyester. It is often used in heat transfer printing. It is beautiful, fashionable as you want. This increase the image of the products by people's favorite.
this feature, it is also used as the substrate of composite materials
for high temperature lamination. Ultrasonic composite is also perfect.
Such as, the flooring leather products, interlining of the clothes etc.
3. Lightweight and durable: Compare to spunbond PP nonwoven fabric it is lightweight and durable. For example, Same weight 50gsm, pet spunbond nonwovens has better strength than PP nonwoven. Technical data of 50gsm pp spunbond nonwovens equals to around 35gsm polyester spunbonded nonwoven fabrics. In some way, you choose polyester spunbond it is also saved the transportation costs because lightweight. (In one container, you can load more products)
4. Air permeability: Means air can go through the nonwovens.
the polyester nonwovens can be produced as the protective clothing,
face mask, isolation gowns, surgical gowns, drapes, covers, scrub suits,
caps for medical use. It can also be used in the automotive or air
conditioning as the air filter substrate to prevent the dust but let the
air go freely. It is used in agriculture fields which has the same
reason. Plants can breath easily in the greenhouse or outside by using YaolongNonwoven.
5. Good tensile strength, excellent uniformity, anti-pull and tear, anti UV-and aging, anti-gamma, corrosion-resistant, soundproof, moth-proof and etc.
6. No additives during the whole production process. So, it is non-toxic to human skin etc and eco-friendly
PE/PP sheath-core bicomponent filament nonwoven fabric
1. Waterproof/Hydrophobi: Its excellent water-resisitant properties to protect the human liquid in the disposable hygiene products. No leaking happen.
2. Air Breathable: Air permeability is important and necessary for the hygiene products to keep the skin dry to avoid eczema.
3. Anti-tear and anti-pull: Prolonged
fluid immersion to damage the hygiene product itself. Good anti-tear
and anti-pull properties to keep the products in shape and avoid
4. Super soft: Excellent, comfort qualities in contact with the most sensitive parts of human skin. Human skin always like the softness and pleasant hand feeling. We adopt the PE(polyethylene) as the material of our ES filament fibers. This largely increase the softness of the PE/PP bicomponent spunbonded nonwoven fabrics. It's good to avoid damage to the skin from friction.
5. Self-sealing and highly elasticity: The sheath of our PE/PP bicomponent nonwoven which its PE has low melting point. It is laminated or coated easily and tightly by itself without any glue. The PE/PP bicomponent spunbonded nonwoven itself has large elongation which has highly elasticity to tight on the human body properly and comfortably.
6. Eco-friendly, no additives to be added during the whole production. Non-toxic, non-stimulated, can effectively protect the human skin. No residue, no shedding.
Spunbonded PE/PET bico non woven material.
1. Excellent water-resistant: Excellent hydrophobic properties which we also call it water repellent. The raw materials of the spunbonded nonwovens are hydrophobic polyethylene and polyester. This does not mean the water cannot go through the nonwoven. In some way, it can pass through when the weight of per square meter is very light. The weight heavier, the water go through hardly.
2. Soft hand feeling. It improved the hand feeling disadvantages of the PET. PET has stiffness and higher melting point. As you know, the sheath of PE/PET is PE(Polyethylene), It has better hand feeling than PET. And the core also maintains the strength.
3. Easy-self sealing, good laminating properties: Higher possibilities of binding(polyethylene) with other materials for composite fabric in packaging materials, advertisement materials, food industry, automotive, building industry and etc.
4. Air Breathable: Excellent air permeability -Good heat dissipation.
5. Anti-tear and anti-pull.
6. Self-sealing and highly elasticity: The sheath of our PE/PET bicomponent nonwoven which is PE with low melting point. It is laminated or coated easily and tightly by itself without any glue.
7. Good lamination properties:
Bicomponent PE/PET nonwovens are sheath-core structure. The component of the sheath is polyethylene(PE). Its' melting point is around 130 ℃. The component of the core is polyester. Just because polyester has higher melting point. And it maintains the high tensile strength and also has good lamination properties.
Composite processing is including cast, ultrasonic and thermal compound method and others.
8. Eco-friendly, no additives to be added during the whole production. Non-toxic, non-stimulated, can effectively protect the human skin. No residue, no shedding.
Non Woven Application
They are normally used for disposable non woven products in both medical and hygiene products and the main material or the backing/substrate to coat or laminated with other materials.
non woven material for protective interlining/substrate
Disposable medical products
Know more about the three types of non woven, please go to the products area.