According to the production process, non woven cloth types are divided into:
1. Spun-bonded non-woven fabric: Raw materials of spun bond non woven are the polymers. The polymers go through the extruder, melting and spinning, random lay on the web to be bonded together by hot cylinder and wind by a roller.
2. Heat sealing non-woven fabric: Fibrous or powdered hot melt Adhesive reinforcement material is added to the non-woven web. Fiber web reinforcement by heating and melting cooling into non-woven cloth.
3. Spunlace non-woven cloth: Spunlace nonwoven cloth is formed by high -pressure micro-water flow jetction to one layer or multi-layer fiber, so that the fibers intertwined together firmly. Its fiber sources are widely used, can be polyester, nylon, polypropylene, viscose fiber, chitin fibers, ultra-fine fibers, silk, silk, bamboo fiber, wood pulp fibers, seaweed fiber, etc.
4. Needle punched non-woven fabric: It is dry non-woven fabrics and needle punctured to reinforce nonwoven fabric.
5. Hydrophilc nonwoven fabric: mainly used in the production of medical material, to get a better feel and do not scratch the skin. Such as sanitary napkins , sanitary pads because its hydrophilic function.
6. Melt-blown nonwoven fabric: Technological process of melt-blown non-woven fabric: polymer feed>melt extrusion>fiber cooling>web formation>non-woven reinforcement.
7. Stitch-bonded nonwoven fabric: stitch-bonded cloth is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. It is made from the use of warp-knitted coils on the web, yarn, non- textile materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foils, etc.) or a combination of them for reinforcemen to non-woven cloth.
8. Airlaid pulp non-woven fabric: is also known as air-laid pape or air laid nonwoven fabric. Using air-laid technology to open the wood fibreboard into a single fiber status, and then use the air flow to give the agglutination of fibers on the net curtains, fiber mesh reinforce to airlaid puip nonwoven fabric.
9. Wet non-woven fabric: wet nonwoven fabric is placed in an aqueous medium of fiber opening into a single fiber, while the different fiber raw materials are mixed, made of fiber suspensions in pulp, suspended slurry transportation web, fiber mesh reinforce to form the wet nonwoven cloth.