Non-woven fabric is also called Nonwoven cloth or nonwovens. Formed by targeted or random fibers. Which is a new generation of environmentally-friendly materials and features of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, lightweight, not combustion and easy decomposing, toxic, irritant-free, color-rich, low price, recyclable and so on. Use of polypropylene(PP material), polyester (PET material), polyethylene (PE material) as raw materials. It will take steps of high temperature melting , spinning, countless and countinous filament fibers(long fibers) to be layered on the net, hot calendered to roll wind. Because of its appearance and some properties is known as non-woven fabrics and different from commonly used textiles
Non-woven Fabric Features
Non-woven fabric does not have its latitude and longitude. Its very easy to tailor and sew by the manual fan favorite. Because it is formed without spinning and weaving, we use staple fibers or filament directly or randomly to form a Web structure, and then bond together by mechanical, thermal or chemical methods reinforcement. It does not consist of a root of the yarn weaving, knitting together, instead of directly through the physical method of fiber bonded together. You cannot find a root of thread from a cloth lining. Non-woven fabric break through the traditional principles of textile and its short production process, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide usage, and large sources of raw materials and etc.
Non-woven and spun-bonded fabrics
Spun-bonded fabrics is one of the non-woven fabrics. Manufacturing there are many production technology of nonwovens, spunbond is a non-woven fabric production process (Including spunbond, melt blown method, hot rolling method, spunlace, most on the market are manufactured with spunbonded nonwoven fabric)
According to nonwovens' composition, there are polyester, polypropylene, 50%polyethylene/50%polypropylnene, 50%polyethylene/50%polyester, nylon , spandex , and acrylic nonwovens. Different components have different non-woven style, features, applications. Spunbond fabric, usually refers to the polyester spunbond, polypropylene spunbond; both of these styles are very close and discriminate by high-temperature tests. Non-woven fabric is directly use of polymer chips, staple or filament fibers form the net by air or machinery, and then spun, acupuncture, or hot-rolled reinforcement to a non-woven cloth. With features of soft, breathable and plane structure of new fiber products. No producing lint, tough, durable, soft as silk, cotton-like nonwoven fabric. It is compared with cotton, non-woven bag easy to produce and cheap.
1. Light weight: polyester, polypropylene, 50%polyethylene/50%polypropylnene, 50%polyethylene/50%polyester, resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9of cotton weight. Excellent hand feeling. Weight range is from 8gsm-500gsm.
2. Soft: from fine fibers (0.8-3D) light dots of hot-melt adhesive. Finished moderate softness and comfort.
3. Air permeability: It is consist of 100% fibers with porous, breathable, easy to keep oil on dry, easy to clean.
4. Nontoxic, nonirritating: products used comply with FDA food-grade raw materials production, does not contain other chemical components, stable performance. No residue, no shedding. Non-toxic, non-stimulated, can effectively protect the human skin.
5. Antibacterial, anti-chemical: the inactivity of the genus polyester, polypropylene and polyethylene material. Anti-insects, bacterial,alkali corrosion and insects isolated liquid erosion. Nonwoven products intensity are not affected by erosion.
6. Good properties: Spunbond nonwoven fabric is better than staple products in General.
Non-woven Fabric Maintenance
Maintenance of the non-woven fabric/Non-woven fabric in the collection of the following points should be noted:
1. Should be kept clean, regular wash, prevents worms breeding.
2. When storing, washing, ironing, dry plastic bag storage, flat inside a wardrobe. Note: put it under the shading to prevent fading. Should be regularly ventilated, dust to wet, not exposure. Put the mould and worm tablets inside the wardrobe to avoid cashmere damp mildew disease.
3. When worn inside which should be matching the smooth coat. No hard objects, such as a pen, keys, cell phones, etc. to avoid local friction ball. When wearing outside to minimize friction with hard objects (such as the back of the sofa, armrest, desktop) and hook. Have to stop wearing or change dress to recovery the elasticity and fiber fatigue damage within 5 days.
4. If there is friction ball, use scissors to cut the ball to avoid the repair from the off-line.
Non-woven Fabric Use
1. Medical Products: Protective clothing > Face masks > Isolation gowns > Surgical gowns > Surgical drapes and covers > Surgical scrub suits > Caps
2. Packaging materials: Desiccant pacaking, sorbents packaging > Gifts box, files box, various nonwoven bags > Book covers > Mailing envelopes > Express envelopes > Courier bag and etc.
3. Filters: Gasoline, oil and air-including filtration > Liquid catrdge and bag filters > Vacuum bags > Laminates with non woven layers
4. Construction & Agriculture: House wrap, asphalt overlay > Road and railrod beds > Golf and tennis courts > Wallcovering backings > Acoustical wall coverings > Upholstery backings > Roofing materials and tile under layment > Soil stabilizers and roadway underlayment > Foundation stabilizers > Erosion control > Canals construction > Drainage system > Geomeambranes protection > Frost protection > Agriculture mulch > Pond and canal water barriers > Sand infiltration barrier for drainage tile.
5. Others: Backing, primary and secondary use > Marine sail laminates > Tablecover laminates > Chopped strand mat > Backing/Stabilizer > Sterilize medical products > Pilliows, cushions, and padding covers > In quilts or comforters > Consumer and medical face masks > Mailing > Tarps, tenting and transportation（lumber, steel) Wrapping > Disposable clothing (foot coverings, coverralls