Waterproof/Hydrophobic - Air Breathable - Anti-tear - Anti-Pull - Super soft - Self-Sealing - Eco-friendly
What is the difeerences between PE/PP(EP) and PE/PET (ET) bicomponent spunbond nonwoven?
What is PE/PET sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabirc?
For short, we call it ET spunbond nonwoven fabric.
What is the differences between our PE/PET spun-bonded and PE/PET thermal-bonded?
1. Raw materials of ET (PE/PET) spunbond are PE and PET slice particles. And the thermal-bonded one is PE/PET (ES) bicomponent stable fibers.
2. Production process of ET is spunbonded. And stable fiber ES nonwoven is thermal-bonded.
3. Physical properties are different. Such as, better hand feeling, much more better tensile strength and etc.
ET spunbond filament nonwoven fabric inherited the advantages of EP and also enhanced the strength. ET spunbond nonwoven fabric is formed by numerous continous sheath-croe filament fibers. Which are those fibers where onf of the components(core) PET is fully surrounded by the second component(sheath) PE. The ES filament fibers are bonded together by hot calendar. Largely increased the softness and tensile strength than EP.
PE/PET Bicomponent Spunbonded Nonwoven Fabric. Easy Self-sealing, high tensile strength etc... Can be used for protecting media products.
No spining additives are added during the process, so it has no harm to human skin. We can produce ET bicomponent nonwoven fabric with thickness of 0.8 denier. in the weight of 10 to 150gsm and the width of 5cm to 320cm.
Product Name: PE/PET sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric (filament nonwoven fabric)
SKU: ET-Z, ET-H
Raw material: 50% PET(core) and 50% PE(sheath) chips(slices)
Style: Sesame Dots and Bamboo Styles
Max. Width: 130''(3.3m, can be split)
Roll Length: Depends on buyer's requirements.
Colors: Original color is white. Other color can be customized with additional costs.
Feature: Hydrophobic, water-resistant, breathable, anti-tear, anti-pull, high-temperature resistant, high-strength, eco-friendly.
Use: Home textile, heat transfer printing, hospital, agriculture, various kinds of nonwoven fabric, interlining for military garments, auto-upholstery, filtration, insulation, outdoor advertisements, street banner.
Weight range: 10-150g/m2
Melting Point: Sheath is around 130 ℃ and the core is around 260 ℃.
Minimum Order: 30 tons.
Price Term: Delivery against the full payment.
Delivery time: 7 to 30 days.
Place of origin: China
Supply ability: Around 30 tons each day. This means 12,000tons each year.
1. Excellent water-resistant: Excellent hydrophobic properties which we also call it water repellent. The raw materials of the spunbonded nonwovens are hydrophobic polyethylene and polyester. This does not mean the water cannot go through the nonwoven. In some way, it can pass through when the weight of per square meter is very light. The weight heavier, the water go through hardly.
2. Soft hand feeling. It improved the hand feeling disadvantages of the PET. PET has stiffness and higher melting point. As you know, the sheath of PE/PET is PE(Polyethylene), It has better hand feeling than PET. And the core also maintains the strength.
3. Easy-self sealing, good laminating properties: Higher possibilities of binding(polyethylene) with other materials for composite fabric in packaging materials, advertisement materials, food industry, automotive, building industries and etc.
4. Air Breathable: Excellent air permeability -Good heat dissipation.
5. Anti-tear and anti-pull.
6. Self-sealing and highly elasticity: The sheath of our PE/PET bicomponent nonwoven which is PE with low melting point. It is laminated or coated easily and tightly by itself without any glue.
7. Good lamination properties:
Bicomponent PE/PET nonwovens are sheath-core structure. The component of the seath is polyethylene(PE).Its' melting point is around 130 ℃. The component of the core is polyester. Just because polyester has higher melting point. And it maintains the high tensile strength and also has good laminationg properties.
Composite processing is including cast, ultrasonic and thermal compound method and others.
8. Eco-friendly-No additives to be added during the whole production. Non-toxic, non-stimulated, can effectively protect the human skin. No residue, no shedding.
1. High-end medical product: Such like, various protective clothing, surgical gowns, face mask, covers, clean room apparel, military clothing and etc...
2. High-end auto, yacht, boat upholstery: Interior upholstery, seat covers etc...
3. Coating, lamination and composite products. It could be the backing choice.
4. Luxury packaging materials: Such as diamond, wine, watch, floppy disk liners, mail envelop, necklace, earrings, rings, underwear, book cover.
5. Desiccant packaging materials.
6. Wedding dressings, flowers.
7. Others: bedding construction sheeting, quilt backing, flagging, drapery components, sterile packaging, display felts, tents, airline headrest and the like.
We are still researching and developing the applications in different fields.
Nordson Production Line and Warehouse
Nordson Spunbond NW.Production Line form USA Production capability: Around 30 tons each day. This means 12,000 tons each year. This production line can produce 4 sorts of spunbond nonwoven fabric. Here below is spunbonded nonwoven produciton flow.