Waterproof/Hydrophobic- Air Breathable - Anti-tear - Anti-Pull - Super soft - Self-Sealing - Eco-friendly
Know anything about PE/PP bicomponent spunbond nonwoven?
Is the PE/PP (EP for short) bicomponent spunbnd nonwoven fabric same as the PP spunbond nonwoven fabric?
1. The answer is No. They are totally different.
2. PP spunbond nonwoven fabric which is called monocomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric. That means the component of the filament fiber is 100% PP. And our PE/PP spunbond nonwoven fabric is bicomponent which the filament fibers to be formed by two components. One of the components (core) PP is fully surrounded by the second component (sheath) PE.
3. Our EP bicomponent nonwoven which has better hand feeling and lower mealting point than PP. The sheath will start to meal around 130 centigrade. And the core also keep its stable strength. It is good for self-sealing or laminating.
What is the differences between our PE/PP spun-bonded and PE/PP thermal-bonded?
1 Raw materials: Our is PE and PP slice Particles. Thermal-bonded one is PE/PP(ES) bicomponent stable fibers.
2 Production process: Our is spunbonded. Other one is thermal-bonded.
3 Physical properties are different. Such like, better hand feeling, high tensile strength and etc.
PE/PP spunbond nonwoven inherited the advantages of the traditional textile methods and also developed it. EP spunbond nonwoven fabric is formed by numerous continous sheath-core bicomponent filament fibers. Which are those fibers where one of the the components(core)PP is fully surrounded by the second component(sheath)PE. The ES filament fibers are bonded together by hot calender. Largely increased the softness and tensile strength.
Product Name: PE/PP sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric (filament nonwoven fabric)
SKU: EP-Z, EP-H
Raw material: 50% PP(core) and 50% PE(sheath) chips(slices)
Style: Sesame Dots
Max. Width: 130''(3.3m, can be split)
Roll Length: Depends on buyer's requirements.
Colors: Original color is white. Other color can be customized with additional costs.
Hydrophobic, water-resistant, breathable, anti-tear, anti-pull,
high-temperature resistant, high-strength, eco-friendly.
Use: Home textile, heat transfer printing, hospital, agriculture, various kinds of nonwoven fabric, interlining for military garments, auto-upholstery, filtration, insulation, outdoor advertisements, street banner.
Weight range: 10-150g/m2
Melting Point: Sheath is around 130 ℃ and the core is around 180 ℃.
Minimum Order: 1-5 tons in white and 5-10 tons in other color.
Price Term: Delivery against the full payment.
Delivery time: 7 to 30 days.
Place of origin: China
Supply ability: Around 30 tons each day. This means 12,000tons each year.
1. Waterproof/Hydrophobi: Its excellent water-resisitant properties to protect the human liquid in the disposable hygiene products. No leaking happen.
2. Air Breathable: Air permeability is important and necessary for the hygiene products to keep the skin dry to avoid eczema.
3. Anti-tear and anti-pull: Prolonged
fluid immersion to damage the hygiene product itself. Good anti-tear
and anti-pull properties to keep the products in shape and avoid
4. Super soft: Excellent,
comfort qualities in contact with the most sensitive parts of human
skin. Human skin always like the softness and pleasant hand feeling. We
adopt the PE(polyethylene) as the material of our ES filament fibers.
This largely increase the softness of the PE/PP bicomponent nonwoven
fabrics. It's good to avoid damage to the skin from friction.
5. Self-sealing and highly elasticity: The
sheath of our PE/PP bicomponent nonwoven which is PE with low melting
point. It is laminated or coated easily and tighly by itself without
any glue. The PE/PP nonwoven itself has large elongation which has higly
elasticity to tight on the human body properly and comfortably.
6. Eco-friendly-No additives to be added during the whole production. Non-toxic, non-stimulated, can effectively protect the human skin. No residue, no shedding.
1 Disposable baby diaper and feminine products, adult incontinence products.
2 Mmedical products, high-end face mask, surgical gowns, materialvarious protective clothing
3 Special bags for protecting electronic products
4 Composite material, coating, lamination substrate
5 Packaging materials for desiccant, LCD screen and digital products.
6 Auto-upholstery, tapes and etc...
Nordson Production Line and Warehouse
Spunbond NW.Production Line form USA Production capability: Around 30
tons each day. This means 12,000 tons each year. This production line
can produce 4 sorts of spunbond nonwoven fabric. Here below is spunbonded nonwoven produciton flow.