100% polyester spunbonded nonwoven fabric as the packaging material of desiccant has its special reason below:
1. Hydrophobic: It is the feature of nonwoven which means the spunbond nonwoven
fabric itself does not absorb any liquid. We also call it
water-repellent or water resistant (waterproof).
2. High temperature resistant: The melting point of PET spunbond fabric is around 260℃ which is dimensional stability in the high temperature conditions. It is widely and largely to be used for various nonwoven bags printing. We also call it heat transfer printing. It is beautiful, fashionable as you want. This increase the image of the products by people's favorite.
As this feature, it is also used as
the substrate of composite materials for high temperature lamination.
Ultrasonic composite is also perfect.
3. Lightweight and durable: Compare to spunbond PP nonwoven fabric it is lightweight and durable. For example, Same weight 50gsm, pet spunbond nonwovens has better strength than PP nonwoven. Technical data of 50gsm pp spunbond nonwovens equals to around 35gsm polyester spunbonded nonwoven fabrics. In some way, you choose polyester spunbond it is also saved the transportation costs because lightweight. (In one container, you can load more products)
4. Air permeability: Means air can go through the nonwovens. So, desiccant packaging nonwoven can absorb the moisture air to dry the environment conditions.
5. Good tensile strength and elongation, excellent uniformity, anti-pull and tear, anti UV-and aging, anti-gamma, corrosion-resistant, soundproof, moth-proof and etc.
Styles of the polyester nonwoven fabric:
We have PET-Z and PET-H for desiccant packaging.