Super soft PE/PP bicomponent spunbond nonwoven for baby diapers.
Guidelines to help choosing the right nonwoven for different types of diapers. Understand the importance of health maintenance when providing personal care
In the applications where there is a direct contact of sensitive human skin with non-woven fabric. The main applications include baby nappies (diapers), ladies hygiene and incontinency nappies (diapers) and towels.
We produce both hydrophobic and hyrophilic nonwovens for the baby diapers
PE/PP (e.g. PP/PE) SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
1. MSDS testing report of PE/PP bico spunbond non-woven
2. Is the PE/PP (EP for short) bicomponent spunbnd nonwoven fabric same as the PP spunbond nonwoven fabric?
3. What is the differences between our PE/PP spun-bonded and PE/PP thermal-bonded?
4. What is PE/PP(PP/PE) Bico Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric?
5. Characteristics/ features of PE/PP bico spunbond nonwoven
6. Applications / Usage of PE/PP bico spunbond non-woven
7. Photo gallery of spunbond production line
100% BIODEGRADABLE POLYLACTIC ACID (PLA) SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
What is biodegradable?
Advantages of polylactic acid (PLA) spunbond nonwoven
Usages of PLA Nonwoven
Differences between PLA, PET, PP spunbond nonwoven