Is sheath-core bicomponent PE/PET better than PE/PP nonwoven?
Mainly be used in high-end auto, yacht, boat upholstery: Interior upholstery, seat covers etc... Or coating, lamination with PE film or other materials. It could be the backing choice.
Both of them have very similar physical properties are below:
1. Waterproof/Hydrophobic: Its excellent water-resistant properties to protect the outside liquid or moisture come into the upholstery to cause the the material to deteriorate. This is largely increase the the service life of the interior upholstery.
2. Air Breathable: Excellent air permeability -Good heat dissipation.
3. Anti-tear and anti-pull.
4. Super soft: Human skin always like the softness and pleasant hand feeling. We adopt the PE(polyethylene) as the material of our ES filament fibers. This largely increase the softness of the PE/PET bicomponent nonwoven fabrics.
5. Self-sealing and highly elasticity: The
sheath of our PE/PET bicomponent nonwoven which is PE with low melting
point. It is laminated or coated easily and tightly by itself without
6. Eco-friendly-No additives to be added during the whole production. Non-toxic, non-stimulated, can effectively protect the human skin. No residue, no shedding.
Product Name: PE/PET sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric (filament nonwoven fabric)
Raw material: 50% PET(core) and 50% PE(sheath) chips(slices)
Style: Sesame Dots or Bamboo Style
Max. Width: 130''(3.3m, can be split)
Roll Length: Depends on buyer's requirements.
Colors: Original color is white. Other color can be customized with additional costs.
Weight for disposable hygiene products: 10-80g/m2
Melting Point: Sheath is around 130 ℃ and the core is around 180 ℃.
Minimum Order: 1-5 tons in white and 5-10 tons in other color.
Price Term: Delivery against the full payment.
Delivery time: 7 to 30 days.
Place of origin: China
Supply ability: Around 30 tons each day. This means 12,000tons each year.
PE/PET sheath-core bicomponent becomes more and more popular today in high-end upholstery products and its has better strength than PE/PP or spunbonded PP nonwoven.