NON WOVEN FABRICS FOR FEMININE CARE
Guidelines to help choosing the right nonwoven for feminine care. Understand the importance of health maintenance when providing personal care
The main applications include sanitary napkins, pantyliners, incontinence products. In the applications require the direct contact of sensitive human skin with non-woven fabric. So, the properties of the nonwoven should has pleasant feeling.
NONWOVEN FABRICS ARE AVAILABLE FOR FEMININE CARE MANUFACTURING
The nonwovens are suitable for baby diapers are also good for feminine care. Here we recommend you the below types of spunbond non-woven for the feminine products. We produce both hydrophobic and hyrophilic nonwovens for the baby diapers
Differences between PE/PP, PLA and normal PP spunbond nonwoven
PE/PP (e.g. PP/PE) SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
1. MSDS testing report of PE/PP bico spunbond non-woven
2. Is the PE/PP (EP for short) bicomponent spunbnd nonwoven fabric same as the PP spunbond nonwoven fabric?
3. What is the differences between our PE/PP spun-bonded and PE/PP thermal-bonded?
4. What is PE/PP(PP/PE) Bico Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric?
5. Characteristics/ features of PE/PP bico spunbond nonwoven
6. Applications / Usage of PE/PP bico spunbond non-woven
7. Photo gallery of spunbond production line
100% BIODEGRADABLE POLYLACTIC ACID (PLA) SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
What is biodegradable?
Advantages of polylactic acid (PLA) spunbond nonwoven
Usages of PLA Nonwoven
Differences between PLA, PET, PP spunbond nonwoven