NON WOVEN FABRICS FOR DIAPERS/NAPPIES
Guidelines to help choosing the right nonwoven for different types of diapers. Understand the importance of health maintenance when providing personal care
In the applications where there is a direct contact of sensitive human skin with non-woven fabric. The main applications include baby nappies (diapers), ladies hygiene and incontinency nappies (diapers) and towels.
We produce both hydrophobic and hyrophilic nonwovens for the baby diapers
PE/PP (e.g. PP/PE) SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
1. MSDS testing report of PE/PP bico spunbond non-woven
2. Is the PE/PP (EP for short) bicomponent spunbnd nonwoven fabric same as the PP spunbond nonwoven fabric?
3. What is the differences between our PE/PP spun-bonded and PE/PP thermal-bonded?
4. What is PE/PP(PP/PE) Bico Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric?
5. Characteristics/ features of PE/PP bico spunbond nonwoven
6. Applications / Usage of PE/PP bico spunbond non-woven
7. Photo gallery of spunbond production line
100% BIODEGRADABLE POLYLACTIC ACID (PLA) SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
What is biodegradable?
Advantages of polylactic acid (PLA) spunbond nonwoven
Usages of PLA Nonwoven
Differences between PLA, PET, PP spunbond nonwoven