Medical Non Woven Fabric for Wound Care
Nonwoven for would care requires nonwoven has pleasant contact feeling, allergy free, antic-bacterial and air breathable to help the wound recovery.
We produce PE/PP BICO and 100% biodegradable PLA SB Nonwovens for the medical field and safety field to protect human against the infections, diseases, biological agents, multi-drug resistant strains of bacteria and virus. Choose the right nonwoven is good for both medical staff and patient to protect us safety and keep health. They are widely produced as the tapes, bandages to be directly contacted with the wound.
100% BIODEGRADABLE POLYLACTIC ACID (PLA) SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
What is biodegradable?
Advantages of polylactic acid (PLA) spunbond nonwoven
Usages of PLA Nonwoven
Differences between PLA, PET, PP spunbond nonwoven
PE/PP (e.g. PP/PE) SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NONWOVEN
1. MSDS testing report of PE/PP bico spunbond non-woven
2. Is the PE/PP (EP for short) bicomponent spunbnd nonwoven fabric same as the PP spunbond nonwoven fabric?
3. What is the differences between our PE/PP spun-bonded and PE/PP thermal-bonded?
4. What is PE/PP(PP/PE) Bico Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric?
5. Characteristics/ features of PE/PP bico spunbond nonwoven
6. Applications / Usage of PE/PP bico spunbond non-woven
7. Photo gallery of spunbond production line