The main advantages of YaolongNonwoven's Bico non-woven fabric are in all the applications where there is a direct contact of sensitive human skin with non-woven fabric. The main applications include baby nappies (diapers), ladies hygiene and incontinency nappies (diapers) and towels.
1. Super softness and very pleasant feel: Excellent, comfort qualities in contact with the most sensitive parts of human skin. Human skin always like the softness and pleasant hand feeling. We adopt the PE(polyethylene) as the material of our ES filament fibers. This largely increase the softness of the PE/PP bicomponent nonwoven fabrics. It's good to avoid damage to the skin from friction.
2. Higher elasticity : The sheath of our PE/PP bicomponent nonwoven is PE(polyethylene). It provides the nonwoven fabric much more elasticity than other normal spunbond non-woven fabric. The PE/PP nonwoven itself has large elongation which has higly elasticity to tight on the human body properly and comfortably.
3. Easy self-sealing：The melting point is very low at around 130 ℃. Higher possibilities of binding (polyethylene) with other materials for composite fabric in automotive or building industires. It is laminated or coated easily and tighly by itself without any glue.
4.Waterproof/Hydrophobi: Its excellent water-resisitant properties to protect the human liquid in the disposable hygiene products. No leaking happen.
5. Air Breathable: Air permeability is important and necessary for the hygiene products to keep the skin dry to avoid eczema.
6. Anti-tear and anti-pull: Prolonged fluid immersion to damage the hygiene product itself. Good anti-tear and anti-pull properties to keep the products in shape and avoid leaking.
7. High fiber uniformity and with fineness from 0.8 to 1.5 denier.
8. Excellent mechanical properties.
9. Harmless to human.
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PE/PP SHEATH-CORE BICOMPONENT SPUNBOND NON-WOVEN FABRICS?
Better to know the details, features, applications of PE/PP bico nonwoven before you buy.
You may interested in PE/PET sheath-core bicomponent spunbond nonwoven fabric