Most often use spun-bonded nonwoven fabrics are one side bonded and another side is flat. YaolongNonwoven's DS type polyester/PET spunbonded non-woven cloth is calendered on both sides with square dots with improved physical properties and meet the ASTM strictest applications with higher requirements. The grab tensile strength (MD) of 130gsm is over 600N. All test based on ASTM standard.
Double side bonded PET/polyester nonwoven is also a spunbond nonwoven textile made by the extrusion of a numerous continuous monocomponent polyester filament and thermal bonded on the double surface. And the filament fibers are fine-denier with thinner thickness.
1. Both hydrophobic-water resistant and YaolongNonwoven also provide the hydrophillic type for you application with excellent properties of air and water permeable. It is perfect for filtration or drainage system.
2. Air permeable or water permeable.
3. Heat resistant and dimensional stability
4. Very strong strength meet strict ASTM requirements, excellent uniformity.
5. Excellent surface uniformity
6. Resistance to most chemicals
7. Anti UV-and aging, anti-gamma, corrosion-resistant, soundproof, moth-proof
8. No additives to be added during the whole production process. So, it is non-toxic to human skin etc. and environmental-friendly.
Product Name: 100% PET (polyester) double side spun-bonded non-woven fabric (filament non-woven fabric)
SKU: PET-DSB (water resistant), PET-DSL (water permeable)
Raw material: 100% Polyester chips (slices)
Style: Square dots
Weight Range: 10-260gsm
Max. Width: 94'' and 130'' (2.4m and 3.3m are available, can be split)
Weight Range: 10-260g/m2
Melting Point: Around 260 ℃.
Our products are used in a large variety of everyday applications, such as tea bags, coffee capsules and filters, food packaging and baking papers, health care materials, products for diagnostics, surface finishing decor papers and fine art papers.
Balancing & primer foils
Beverage packing & filter solutions
Building materials: Roofing materials, house wrap, wall insulation and wall coverings.
Electro technical papers
Fine art & printing papers
Food packaging & baking
Food processing & industrial liquids filtration
Health care materials
Special filters and analytics
Various Printing media: Heat transfer printing, inkjet printing and others to be widely used for street banner, advertisement backing, labels and as well as other special sectors
MORE TYPES OF SPUNBOND NONWOVENS ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO KNOW MORE DETAILS OR CONTACT US FOR THE PROFESSIONAL GUIDE.
Monocomponent non woven: